For residents of Magna, White City and Kearns
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 28 10 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
WHERE: Salt Lake County Government Center, South Building Atrium — 2001 S State Street, Salt Lake City, UT.
WHAT IS IT?
An opportunity to learn about Senate Bill 34:
- Exchange ideas across Metro Townships;
- Hear from housing experts;
- Review housing assessments; and
- Work on strategies on planning for housing for all income levels.
- Mikala Jordan, Long-Range Planner, Planning & Development Services, MSD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-468-6714
- Lupita McClenning, Division Director, Planning & Development Services, MSD, at email@example.com or 385-468-6675
- Wendy Gurr, Planning Coordinator, Planning & Development Services, SLCo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-468-6707
SNACKS WILL BE PROVIDED