- Planning & Development
- Business Licensing
- Business License Inspections
Business License Inspections
- To schedule a business license inspection for the following business day, call 385-468-6690 before 3:00 pm. The building inspector must have access to be inside to perform the inspection. We cannot schedule specific times for business license inspections because those times are reserved for building inspections needing footings and foundation or other concrete inspections.
- On the morning of your scheduled inspection, it is your responsibility to call our office at 385-468-6688 between 7:30 am and 8:30 am to make arrangements with the inspector. Failure to do so puts your business license on hold until we get all of the inspections finalized. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions please call: (385) 468-6688
- When you call in, it is important to leave the following information:
- Your business license account number
- Business address: The building inspector must have access to be inside to perform the inspection.
- Date of inspection
- Your name
- Phone number
- Type of inspection (business license)
If you have any questions, please call 385-468-6721.
You must comply with all fire requirements. To schedule an inspection please call 801-743-7230. Please have your business license account number, and make sure to say that this is a business license inspection.
You must apply for a Health permit and comply with all requirements. Please have your business license account number, and make sure to say that this is a business license inspection. Salt Lake County Health Department - 788 E Woodoak Lane (5380 S), Salt Lake City, UT 84107 385-468-3835
Lea KingsleyPermit TechnicianPhone: 385-468-6688
Business LicensingPhysical Address
2001 So. State Street, Ste. N3-600
Salt Lake City, UT 84190
2001 So. State Street, Ste. N3-600 Salt Lake City UT 84190