Pay My Parking Ticket
Town of Brighton, Utah Parking Ticket Information
View the interactive parking map: Brighton No Parking Location App
Important Instructions For Online Payments:
- Account Number = Your License Plate Number
- Last Name or Business Name = The Parking Notice Number
By Phone: 385-468-6672 Mon-Fri 8:00 am-3:30 pm
In Person: Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District, 2001 S State Street Suite N3600, Salt Lake City, UT 84190. Mon-Fri 8:00am-3:30pm
By Mail: DO NOT MAIL CASH. Record the Notice number on the check or money order and include a copy of the Notice with your payment. Checks must be made out to Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District.
* Failure to pay the penalty may result in the filing of a civil action, increased penalties and fees, and administrative fees. Under the listed code, the owner and/or operator of the vehicle are strictly liable for civil penalties assessed pursuant to this Notice. To satisfy the Parking Notice, you must send payment in the amount indicated no earlier than 5 business days but no later than 20 calendar days or appeal the Notice.
Contest My Parking Ticket
To dispute your parking notice, please fill out a form by clicking on this link.
Appeal My Parking Ticket
In accordance with the municipal code, you may appeal this notice by requesting a hearing with the Municipality's Administrative Law Judge. To file an appeal, you must file a written appeal within 20 calendar days of the date of this notice. Your appeal must:
1. Describe the reason for your appeal and include any supporting documentation;
2. Contain the above Parking Notice number;
3. Include the name and address of the vehicle owner or operator appealing the Notice;
4. Be signed by: (i) the owner of the vehicle; (ii) an authorized agent of the owner; or (iii) the authorized operator of the vehicle; and
5. Be mailed or delivered to the Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District, #N3600, 2001 State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84190. Failure to timely request a hearing will forfeit your right to appeal this administrative citation and may result in a default order being entered against you. The order may include an award of civil penalties, fees, and other costs.