The Municipal Services District rolled out a brand new website. Our goal was to provide website content and online services to meet the new online imperative of local government and serve the MSD's 85,677 residents. On our new website, you will find clear, concise content, FAQs, online forms, and contact us information for every department. We contracted with CivicPlus to provide the MSD with integrated technology solutions. They provide website services to more than 4,000 local governments and serve municipalities of all sizes. https://msd.utah.gov
Here are just a few of the many solutions now available on our new website:
1) CivicEngage, a mobile-optimized design that ensures MSD citizens can easily navigate and interact with content from any desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet, anytime and anywhere.
2) Alert Center functionality allows the MSD to alert citizens with time-sensitive information and instructions using multiple channels, including the website homepage, social media, and email.
3) Notify Me® Citizen Communication Subscription feature allows MSD residents to subscribe to receive multi-channel notifications on only those topics that matter most to them. Citizens can choose to be notified by email or text message.
4) Calendar functionality allows our residents to stay informed about the scheduling of important local events, including public meetings, classes, activities, community events, and other valuable opportunities for engagement.
5) The Agenda Center allows for the storing, sharing, and searching of public meetings and agendas and enables citizens to remain informed and engaged in public policy and local issues.
6) Intuitive search functionality and navigation menus make it easy for citizens to locate what they are looking for from the homepage, whether it be how to file a permit, view a council session video, or pay a parking ticket.
7) The highest data security standards backed by a team of cybersecurity experts and a Tier II data center that is fully redundant and recoverable via geographically diverse data centers, along with live 24/7/365 emergency support