The Greater Salt Lake Municipal Service District (MSD) serves five metro townships (Copperton, Emigration Canyon, Kearns, Magna, and White City), the Town of Brighton, and unincorporated Salt Lake County. If you have any media inquiries or resident issues or inquires from the communities we serve, please contact the Communications Manager, Maridene Alexander, at 385.468.6733, cell 801.831.7224, or by email.
The policy of the Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District is to foster and encourage an atmosphere of openness and transparency and to:
- Provide the public with timely, accurate, precise, objective and complete information about its policies, programs, services, events and initiatives.
- Employ a variety of ways and means to communicate and provide information in multiple formats to accommodate diverse needs.
- Identify and address communication needs and issues routinely in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs, services and initiatives.
- Consult the public, listen to and take account of people’s interests and concerns when establishing priorities, develop policies and plan programs and services.
- Deliver prompt, courteous and responsive service that is sensitive to the needs and concerns of the public and respectful of individual rights.
The MSD distributes information via a monthly e-newsletter. To sign up to subscribe to the newsletter, click here. You can click on any of the newsletter links below to view information about the MSD.
- September 2020 Newsletter
- August 2020 Newsletter
- July 2020 Newsletter
- June 2020 Newsletter
- May 2020 Newsletter