The Greater Salt Lake Municipal Service District (MSD) serves five metro townships (Copperton, Emigration Canyon, Kearns, Magna, and White City), the Town of Brighton, and unincorporated Salt Lake County. If you have any media inquiries or resident issues or inquires from the communities we serve, please contact the Communications Manager, Maridene Alexander, at 385.468.6733, cell 801.831.7224, or by email.
The policy of the Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District is to foster and encourage an atmosphere of openness and transparency and to:
- Provide the public with timely, accurate, precise, objective and complete information about its policies, programs, services, events and initiatives.
- Employ a variety of ways and means to communicate and provide information in multiple formats to accommodate diverse needs.
- Identify and address communication needs and issues routinely in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs, services and initiatives.
- Consult the public, listen to and take account of people’s interests and concerns when establishing priorities, develop policies and plan programs and services.
- Deliver prompt, courteous and responsive service that is sensitive to the needs and concerns of the public and respectful of individual rights.
MSD Printed Newsletter
|Municipality||September 2020 Newsletter||April 2021 Newsletter|
|Copperton||Copperton September 2020 MSD Newsletter||Copperton April 2021 MSD Newsletter|
|Emigration Canyon||Emigration Canyon September 2020 MSD Newsletter||Emigration Canyon April 2021 Newsletter|
|Kearns||Kearns September 2020 MSD Newsletter||Kearns April 2021 MSD Newsletter|
|Magna||Magna September 2020 MSD Newsletter||Magna April 2021 MSD Newsletter|
|White City||White City September 2020 MSD Newsletter||White City April 2021 MSD Newsletter|
|Town of Brighton||Town of Brighton September 2020 MSD Newsletter||Town of Brighton April 2021 MSD Newsletter|
|Unincorporated Salt Lake County||Unincorporated Salt Lake County September 2020 MSD Newsletter||Unincorporated Salt Lake County April 2021 MSD Newsletter|
The MSD distributes information via a monthly e-newsletter. To sign up to subscribe to the newsletter, click here. You can click on any of the newsletter links below to view information about the MSD.
- September 2021 Newsletter
- August 2021 Newsletter
- July 2021 Newsletter
- June 2021 Newsletter
- May 2021 Newsletter
- March 2021 Newsletter
- February 2021 Newsletter
- January 2021 Newsletter
- December 2020 Newsletter
- November 2020 Newsletter
- October 2020 Newsletter
- September 2020 Newsletter
- August 2020 Newsletter
- July 2020 Newsletter
- June 2020 Newsletter
- May 2020 Newsletter
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/GSLMSD