Utah Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-456-7707
Salt Lake County Health Department https://slco.org/health/COVID-19
Updated April 27, 2021
- Every Thursday morning we open vaccine appointments for the following week.
- We cannot guarantee which brand of vaccine you will receive at your appointment; brand availability at each site varies and may change regularly.
- We CANNOT vaccinate you if you:
- have had another vaccine within 14 days
- have had passive antibody therapy to treat COVID within 90 days
- are currently in isolation for COVID infection
Please note that 16 and 17 year-olds are eligible only for Pfizer vaccine and should select appointments only at Mountain America Expo Center. They must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at their appointment.
Mountain America Expo Center and Salt Palace are walk-through vaccination sites by appointment only. Maverik Center is a drive-through vaccination site by appointment only.
- Other Sources for Vaccine
There are multiple vaccine providers across the state. Visit VaccineFinder to search other options near you.
- Second Doses
We will automatically schedule your second dose at the time of your first dose. If you need to change your second dose appointment, you can log in to your account or call 385-468-7468 beginning 7 days before that second-dose appointment. You must schedule your second dose at the same location you received your first dose.