Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Salt Lake County is seeking applicants to serve on the Planning Commission.

1. Apply online here.

2. Fill out a conflict of interest form

3. Email a resume of related experience to
Wendy Gurr ( or Jake
Young (

Call Now Button